
So I've been able to do some pretty sweet things since I've been out here in DC. This, for instance, was our NPR tour. Ben was an intern at NPR and gave us a personalized tour.
I've also been able to go to the inauguration--we were on the mall, tour the US money-making facility, experience the National Art Gallery, visit the Smithsonian Castle, go to the top of the Washington Monument, and walk around the National Portrait Museum. And there's still so much more to do. I can only imagine how much more fun things will be in the summer!
5 comments:
Oh METHOT it is fun to see a pic of you! It sounds like you are having a great time. So Fun. Hope things continue to go great for you. And miss you.
Ohhh! Thanks, Bessey. Love you!
Who's that hot chic in the picture with you and Ben?
It's Lynn; it's Lynn!!!
Sounds like you are having so much fun there! I love hearing about your adventures. Miss you!
Post a Comment