Random boy from the DC metro area (RbfDCma): So we're on for Saturday?
Ginette: Yeah; that should work.
RbfDCma: Great! It'll be fun. Saturday afternoon, twoish? I was thinking we could go to this funeral at my ward. I really think it should be good . . .
[Raised eyebrows, steady smile—internal giggle. Play it smooth; just don't make him feel dumb . . .]
Anchors in the Chaos: My Honest Monthly Habit Review
3 months ago
10 comments:
If he was kidding, then I think he is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, especially because he did it with a straight face. Major points for humor.
haha. are you going to go to the funeral with him? haha! oh ginette. :)
You did it!!!! I commend you my young one. Soon you will be master of your own blogsphere.
I plan on stealing this story for my future novels. Just so you know.
wow, you have much more self control than I. Quite commendable Ginette.
Bravo.
:)
The deadpan humor would have been especially enjoyable, but it was a legit invite. It even made me happier than a joke would have!
Can you believe it, Jenny? We didn't end up going to the funeral because I was short on time. :) But I totally would have gone if I had time! The uniqueness of the situation merits it, at least for me.
Ginette, important request: I need more Ginette blog posts in my life.
Caleb, done deal. I'm starting a new blog. This one was started as a result of fear—-not-receiving-a-good-grade fear; and I have decided, unlike Machiavelli, that I would rather be inspired by love than fear. ;)
On second thought: reuse, reduce, and recycle. Maybe I should just revamp this blog . . .
Post a Comment