Friday, July 10, 2009

Jan. 4: Moved to DC in search of employment

Jan. 4–July 5: Conglomerated, about 30 days of full-time work

June 15 (approx): Interview #1 with Chevron lobbying

July 5: Earnest, specific fast (noun: the practice of fasting) for work

July 6: Interview #2 with George Washington University

July 7: Interview #3 with the Becket Fund

July 9: Interview #4 with the Heritage Foundation

July 10: Short-term work offer with past employer, until full-time job—potential personal financial crisis abated

I've always believed in fasting and prayer. My belief is stronger now.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

ginette! i'm so glad you posted this time line of what's happening in your life. don't be discouraged! it will all work out for you and you'll be in our prayers.

love you,
jenny

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jenny. It's an experience I greatly appreciate, and like you said, things will work out. I have no doubt there's a purpose in everything.

Chantalita said...

I love your faith. It really is inspiring. When do you hear back about the jobs you interviewed for?

Lynnie said...

me gusta. thanks for being such a good example.

Tess said...

What a timely thing for me to read. I am impressed with you, like always! Good luck and keep us posted!