Monday, July 13, 2009

Ahem . . . ahhhemmmmm . . . is this mic on? Whoa, those lights are bright. Good thing there aren't many people out there, or I'd be nervous.

I, Ginette Methot, would like to announce that I am fully employed, as of today; miracles have not ceased; and (do you ever run out of things to write in a parallel structure and feel obligated to come up with another statement?) let's leave it at that.

Sincerely,
me

Addendum (noun: a thing added) to the last blog:

July 12: Focused, faithful, planned fast (after last week's success, I thought I'd try it again.)

July 13: Full-time employment with AACAP

5 comments:

Jenny said...

congrats you girl! love you.

Chantalita said...

And the crowd goes wild!! I am so excited for you.

Tess said...

That's great news! I'm very happy for you and can't wait to hear more about it!

Marianne said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful feeling!!

trentathon said...

Congratulations Ginette!