Thursday, September 03, 2009

Life Update:
  • Enjoying two fantastic sisters, both born this month
  • Studying for the GRE
  • Amazed
  • Grateful to have three great roommates; each is an inspiration
  • Starting a side business
  • Overcommitted (transitive verb: to commit excessively)
  • Alive
  • Experiencing crazy situations
  • Gearing up for the Baltimore Marathon
  • Seeing my lack
  • Thankful that God has patience
  • Overjoyed for friends receiving the best of blessings
  • Absorb-ing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gin! I've been thinking about you, too! How was Cape Cod? We'd love to see you! You've got to meet our baby girl! I do like your blog approach where you define the words. It's fun.

Unknown said...

I want to meet her more than you know! Let's get together soon.

Alisa said...

ginette....i was just with you and i didn't hear about a lot of this!!! you were being shy!