To distract from the drama of the last post, I'm fessing (intransitive verb: to own up : confess—usually used with up) this up:
http://www.politicsunder30.org/2009/featured/what-not-to-write
Anchors in the Chaos: My Honest Monthly Habit Review
3 months ago
3 comments:
Your byline is missing a saucy picture. May I suggest one of you and your newly discovered Hollywood boyfriend?
Don’t assume that proper writing has to sound all nineteenth century.
I miss you and the good ol' days when I was an editor too! Thanks for the refresher! This is very well written.
I'm so glad that, after all these years, my sophomore-year art project landed me a boyfriend. And now I can use him as eye candy, because as we know, kids, that's what it's all about. And rumor had it he was mormon. Reactivation is in order.
Tess, thank you! I'm pretty hard on my writing, so it's good to hear that you liked it. I wasn't going to share it with anyone, but now I'm glad I did. Also, I miss working with you! I loved our conversations. Seriously, you are so fabulous! You and Kevin make me happy.
Post a Comment