I was meant to be born on a tropical island. I'm searching for a shangri-la (noun: a remote beautiful imaginary place where life approaches perfection).
I was looking at a map yesterday and realized just how far north New Hampshire is, wow!
I was thinking just last night about what life on a tiny little island must be like. It seems so different to imagine life on a small piece of land surrounded by water, living in a village with just a few hundred people, traveling by boat from island to island to trade.
5 comments:
It is a lovely life it is true!
It is a lovely life it is true!
I was looking at a map yesterday and realized just how far north New Hampshire is, wow!
I was thinking just last night about what life on a tiny little island must be like. It seems so different to imagine life on a small piece of land surrounded by water, living in a village with just a few hundred people, traveling by boat from island to island to trade.
TAIWAN
It is getting cold there isn't it?
Post a Comment