Big Kid Buys
I've never really felt like an adult before, but I feel like I'm starting to become one. I'm buying a fridge. Yup. I really thought only a lawn mower purchase would do the trick, but then again, I never thought about buying a fridge!
So we have seven girls in a large house, but only one fridge. Rachel has dubbed (verb: to call by a distinctive title, epithet, or nickname) me, or I have chosen to be dubbed, the refrigerator researcher—probably because of my current career. Ha! This is going to be AWESOME.
Anchors in the Chaos: My Honest Monthly Habit Review
3 months ago
4 comments:
Wow, a fridge. That's quite an adult purchase. For some reason I feel like a waffle iron is the ultimate adult perchase, that or a decent set of silverware (real silver not required). I've been accumulating small appliances in recent years, but I still don't own either of those.
*purchase+
I know, right? But, even better, just found out that my boss is going to give one of our extra ones at the apartment complex to us for free!
I can see the silverware too. I also always thought a lawn mower purchase would be THE mark of adulthood.
Mel - totally right on the waffle iron comment.
Post a Comment