Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hmmm . . . what to write about. I'm a little fried right now, so I think I have a great excuse to do a free write. Tuesdays are one of my busiest days: I have a night class that is four hours long; yeah. It's not intense, just draining. As I was walking home, I checked my phone and noticed I had missed two calls. I knew the first person that had called, but I had no idea who this second person was. Of course, I called back this mystery number to figure out who the individual was. It rings several times and then--all I could do was laugh a solid outloud laugh--the message machine came on in all its glory. I can't do the recording any justice, but I will say it caught me off gaurd to the point where I was laughing hard enough that I knew, from all the looks I was getting, that the people around me were soooo jealous of the funny message I was listening too . . .

I love laughing. It is the most theraputic remedy out there. Reader's Digest has it right; laughter is the best medicine. That's all.

No comments: