For some reason I am thrilled when random things happen in my life. I think it's just the idea of an adventure. So I just moved out of the house I was living in because of Provo zoning laws. My roommate and I wanted to abide by the laws when we found out we were basically breaking them. So in one day we moved everything over to our new house. I don't know why it was so fun to me; I was just thrilled at the idea of change maybe? It was way cute because my roommate had decided first to move out. I didn't even know she was going to until she told me she almost teared up when she realized we weren't going to be roommates anymore. So when she told me she was moving, I told her I would love to move with her. She found this basement apartment with a girl we both know that has an extra bedroom. She talked to the owners of the place; we found out it was okay; and then we moved in the next day! What?! Yes it is so cool. I'm even smiling as I am writing this.
I saw all the cute little kids running around playing soccer across the street, and I told my roommate how excited I was to get to know the little kids in our neighborhood by name. She laughed and told me I was such an idealist. Another thing that is so cool is that my upstairs neighbors are a married couple with two cute kids. I love that a cute little family is living above us. I heard their kid movies playing yesterday as I moved my stuff into my room. It's great. Also my third roommate is from Taiwan. I am so excited to learn more about her culture. I seriously am so excited. That's all.
Anchors in the Chaos: My Honest Monthly Habit Review
3 months ago
1 comment:
G-
I'm so happy for you! It sounds like the change and all the simple things you're loving about this new change are making you so happy...that's so great to hear! And I agree with your roommate--you are an idealist, and that's one of the many things I LOVE about you!
-Janelle
Post a Comment