So I am adopting a new philosophy on life--que sera sera. There are so many unpredictable aspects of life and so many things that I don't have answers to right now, and I've decided--que sera sera (whatever will be will be). I am totally an analyzer and someone who tries to figure out mysteries, so it can be hard for me sometimes not to know what the future will hold, but I don't want to care anymore. I heard a story once about a lady who lived to be in the hundreds, and someone asked her what her secret was; she told them she didn't stress.
So this line is my new philosophy. I don't like getting stressed; I don't want to stress out. Life is too short. So I've found one way not to stress out is to plan. Another is not to stress out when the plan doesn't work, and just be flexible. This is much easier said than done for me. There are times when I am so busy that if I am interrupted by a leisure conversation, I get stressed out. But I have a roommate that is so good at dropping everything and just focusing on the people around her. But how do you balance both? I've learned life is all about a balance.
Anchors in the Chaos: My Honest Monthly Habit Review
5 months ago
1 comment:
Post a Comment